What else do you need if you have an armored train? That's right, a whole train carriage full of charming dancers! Get them through the whole country entertaining the public in towns, improving your train and repel the attacks of monsters.
The goal of the game is to get the dancers through the whole country and protect them from monsters.
In the main mode of the game you need to merge items you create in the workshop to increase their level and improve weapons, dancers and the workshop.
You need weapons to defend against the large amount of monsters you'll meet on your way. The battles are automatic. You have 30 seconds to eliminate a squad of monsters. Dancers give performances in towns and get rewards including details for the train cars. With details you can buy new train cars and improve the current ones.
- Merge items and increase their level. The higher the level of an item, the more points it gives while using it.
- Items are used for improving weapons, dancers and the workshop. Double click on an item to use it.
- Defeat the monster squads to move to the next town.
- Get carriage parts in the town and level up your train. The number of parts depends on the level of dancers.
- The level of the workshop influence the maximum level of crafted items and the size of the warehouse.